Inspired and designed by one of Queensland’s master builders this exquisite residence has a relaxing lifestyle and a luxurious finish that will surely exceed all of your expectations. Located in a prestigious address this home is set on an acre and a quarter of manicured landscaped grounds that combines an opulence home, detached second home, large sheds and an extensive alfresco overlooking a spectacular pool.
Entering the house you straight away admire the craftsmanship, featuring sleek lines, high ceilings, 4 bedrooms and the easy flow between 4 living areas all refined by the quality fittings and stand out grand kitchen. The perfect marriage between inside and out suits our warmer climate with the alfresco and pool being a central center piece between both dwellings. Entering the second dwelling you notice a modern style with two separate large open planed living spaces, 2 x bedrooms and a chic bathroom.
This uniquely L shaped house has the space to fit many buyers requirements with the expansive floor plan that will easily cater for the dual living, home business or executive family.
• 4 x Spacious Bedrooms + 4 x Contemporary Bathrooms
• Master bedroom with open planed ensuite and walk-in
• Kitchen with Blue Pearl Granite Benchtops 40mm, walk in pantry & American Oak cabinetry
• 4 x Living areas with the kids retreat, formal dining & lounge, family area combining with the kitchen & massive rumpus room with wet bar + pool table
• Double Lock up garage with storage room
• 2 x Big Bedrooms + 1 x chic bathroom with double vanity/shower
• Huge open planed main living area combining kitchen with stage area and sound proofing
• Multi-purpose 2nd living area perfect for a retreat or work from home office.
• Extensive pool and alfresco area with lush landscaped gardens and soothing water features + pool area bathroom (4th)
• Double gated remote entry with brick feature fence, visitor gate with intercom + concrete drive way to the rear sheds & side garage
• Shed 7.5m x 12m with 4 roller doors and 3m x 12m awning – fluro lighting, 3 phase power, security, and power points
• Carport 7.5m x 8m – sensor fluro lighting, flood lighting, and power points
• 4 x 5000L rain water tanks + 2 rain water pumps + 5KW solar system
• Complete garden automatic sprinkler system + 2 x 500W feature flood lights in front garden
• Shade sails over entertainment areas
• Security screens to all doors and windows + wall vacumaid system + Fully integrated intercom system in all rooms – including music and gate control + 2 x 250L Rheem electric hot water systems + Cedar blinds and sliding louver doors
• RUMPUS: Built in wet bar with feature glass overhead display cabinets and wine rack + Tasmanian Oak cabinetry + Projector and automatic wall mounted media screen + Wall mounted television integrated with projector screen + Cinema ceiling speakers + Pool table and wall mounted cue rack